Looking to connect with others and grow in your faith?
Look no further than Westerville Campus' upcoming summer events!
- For women, we have our Women's Summer Series, a place for women to build relationships and explore faith with engaging discussion and fun activities.
- For men, we have the Wise Guys Summer Series, a place to delve into deep discussions about faith and life with other men.
- For those who are not married, we have Singles' Red Table Talk, a casual gathering where you can enjoy great conversation (and snacks!) with other single people.
But that's not all! We also have exciting weekend events for the whole campus, including our Summer Movie Night and Compassion Week, that provide fun ways to gather and serve with your church family. Find your place to belong and grow in faith with us this summer!
Summer at Westerville Events
- 18: Father's Day at Church
- 21: Women’s Summer Series
- 21: Wise Guys Summer Series
- 28: BIG Small Group (Wednesdays through 8/2 - no meeting 7/5)