Vineyard Columbus (church-wide)
VC Deaf Ministry
VC Special Needs Ministry
Marriage and Family
VC Prayer Ministry
Our Social Media Guidelines
The goal of our social media channels is to create a place for open engagement and constructive conversation around our mission to develop multi-ethnic communities of disciples who experience God, love one another, and partner with Christ to heal the world. We believe your questions and comments can help us do this. In return we ask that anyone engaging on our social media channels be respectful, courteous, and kind and we also promise to honor that commitment in communicating with you.
We want to ensure there is a safe and constructive environment on all social media channels run by Vineyard Columbus. To make this possible we ask that anyone engaging on our social media channels follows these community guidelines:
- Be respectful of others and their opinions.
- Do not post anything that could be libelous or defamatory of any person. If you have a complaint to register, please do so through our official channels via our website here.
- Do not share content or comments that are false, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, or promote violence.
- Do not post anything that discriminates based on race or ethnicity, age, religion, gender, sexual preference or orientation, nationality, or political beliefs.
- Keep within any of the social media platform’s own community guidelines.
- Do not post repeatedly about issues that are off-topic, marketing, or spam.
Social networks are public Vineyard Columbus’ online communities are open to the public. Anything posted to our social networks may be seen and read by everyone. Because anyone can participate, we are not responsible for views expressed other than our own.
Breach of Guidelines
Vineyard Columbus reserves the right to determine whether contributions to our social media channels breach our guidelines. We will use our own discretion on what action to take if these guidelines are breached. If you breach our guidelines we will act kindly in the first or second offense and request that you take action and/or remove your comments that are in breach. If you breach these guidelines on multiple occasions or you do so with malicious intent, we will take more extreme measures. Additionally, we use Facebook filters to automatically hide obscenities.
If we have decided a contribution is inappropriate we may:
- Remove comments.
- Block and/or report users who repeatedly do not follow the community guidelines.
- Send comments or direct messages we receive to the appropriate law enforcement authorities as we deem necessary.
If you have comments, questions, or concerns about Vineyard Columbus please let us know here.