Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University - Winter 2020
Every Wednesday (9 weeks), Jan 22 - Mar 18
7 - 9pm
Sawmill Campus, 4140 Tuller Road
Dublin, OH 43017
Cost: $100 approx. per person or per couple (married or engaged), there are no other class costs except for childcare, see below.
CLASS registration www.fpu.com/1101834
This Class helps you understand and follow Biblical financial principles and wisdom regarding money, debt, generosity and building wealth.
- Get & stay out of debt & Save & build our financial resources
- Develop a cash flow plan & Maximize money through smart buying
- Relate healthily with my spouse over money matters, a majority of couples both report this class has significantly improved their marriage
- Lay a foundation for responsibly purchasing a home & Invest for retirement and college expenses
- Develop a life of generosity, apply Biblical wisdom, and enjoy less stress
Pre-registration is required (there will be no registration the night of the event),
Childcare is available: Cost for all 9 weeks, ages 1 - 12, is $45 for one child, $90 for two or more. Payment for childcare is online only http://www.vineyardcolumbus.org/events/11185
Do not use the above CLASS link at the top IF you have a coupon or applying for CLASS tuition (email Kent.Irwin@vineyardcolumbus.org for info), but for childcare please register at the above childcare link.