Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University - Spring 2019
Every Thursday April 18 to June 6
7 - 9pm
Sawmill Campus, 4140 Tuller Road
Dublin, OH 43017
Cost: $109 per person or per couple (married or engaged), there are no other class costs except for childcare, see below. REGISTER ONLINE ONLY AT THIS LINK https://www.financialpeace.com/groups/1076290?c=ccf, there is no other registration and no registration on site.
Location: 6000 Cooper Road Columbus Ohio 43081
This Class helps you understand and follow Biblical financial principles and wisdom regarding money, debt, generosity and building wealth.
- Get & stay out of debt & Save & build our financial resources
- Develop a cash flow plan & Maximize money through smart buying
- Relate healthily with my spouse over money matters, a majority of couples both report this class has significantly improved their marriage
- Lay a foundation for responsibly purchasing a home & Invest for retirement and college expenses
- Develop a life of generosity, apply Biblical wisdom, and enjoy less stress
Pre-registration is required (there will be no registration the night of the event),
Childcare is available: Cost for all 9 weeks, ages 1 - 12, is $45 for one child, $90 for two or more. Payment for childcare is the first night, to sign up for this, please email Kent.Irwin@vineyardcolumbus.org name, ages, and allergies if any.
Do not use the above link IF you have a coupon or applying for tuition or childcare assistance, please directly contact us for info.