TRANSITIONS is a ministry of Vineyard Columbus. We provide free basic home goods
for vulnerable people transitioning to housing: homeless families, those freed from human
trafficking, men and women re-entering society after incarceration, resettled refugees and
We are only able to accept what appears on our list. Be sure to donate only new or
gently used items. Individuals, or groups, may donate an entire room of items, or individual items (single or multiples).
Items in red are in low supply and are most needed at this time.
• Bath Towels & Wash Cloths*
• New Shower Curtain
• New Shower Liner & Hooks
• Bathroom Kit: Body Wash or Soap, Shampoo
• Toothbrushes and Tooth paste
• Toilet Plunger
• Toilet Brush
(all bedding must be new)
• New Sets of Sheets (Twin or Queen)
• New Pillows
• New Blankets
• Alarm Clock
• Plates, Bowls & Cups (sets of 4 or more)
• Silverware (sets of 4 or more)
• Pots & Pans
• Serving Dishes (2 or more)
• Kitchen Knives (simple sets)
• Can Opener
• Drinking Glasses
• Cooking Utensils
• Dish Cloths & Towels*
*Please wash all gently used cloth items prior to donating.
You may also donate gift cards from Meijer, Target or Walmart ($10-25).
Please drop off all donations in the Ministry Center Lobby donation area.