Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University
Thursdays, Sep 13 - Nov 8 2018, 7-9pm
Cost: approx. $100 per person or per couple (married or engaged) and childcare is available, see link below.
Location: 6000 Cooper Road Columbus Ohio 43081
This Class helps you understand and follow Biblical financial principles and wisdom regarding money, debt, generosity and building wealth.
- Get & stay out of debt & Save & build our financial resources
- Develop a cash flow plan & Maximize money through smart buying
- Relate healthily with my spouse over money matters, a majority of couples both report this class has significantly improved their marriage
- Lay a foundation for responsibly purchasing a home & Invest for retirement and college expenses
- Develop a life of generosity, apply Biblical wisdom, and enjoy less stress
Pre-registration is required (there will be no registration the night of the event), please go to https://fpu.com/1065755, there you will register and buy your kit (if you don't already have one), there are no other registration costs.
Childcare is available: Cost for all 9 weeks, ages 1 - 12, is $45 for one child, $90 for two or more. Payment for childcare is the first night, to sign up for this, please email Kent.Irwin@vineyardcolumbus.org name, ages, and allergies if any.
Do not use the above link IF you have a coupon or applying for tuition or childcare assistance, please directly contact us for info.